10.19.2009

That warm feeling in your heart.

My morning was eh. I got squished by this beastly guy on the light rail. That was a tad horrifying... I'm in my philosophy class right now. I can't read anything that my professor is writing on the board. Yikes!

Jeana jipsanim (one of my heroes!) made a blog! And James did too! Yes!

Kwangse and I are currently obsessed with a song from Phineas and Ferb. "My name is Doof and I will do what you say. WooWoo." :)

I just found out I have a major project due tomorrow. I can feel the stress coming!!!


OH NO
.

4 comments:

  1. NO!! Don't let the stress come. It sucks. I have it right now!
    We're already starting enrollment for next semester. And I'm used to everything in high school being easy...this is NOT easy.
    You're adorable. You always make me laugh. Your situation on the light rail does NOT sound fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the part of Phineas and Ferb to Minsu and now he's singing the song... kids... "My name is Doof and I will do what you say. WooWoo." :) It's cute though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... it'll get easier, olivia! i hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. teehee... minsu is so adorable... :)

    ReplyDelete