10.30.2009

Wednesday.

Wednesdays are the nights that Sharon goes to PYS rehearsal so my mom takes her up to Phoenix. That means that on Wednesday nights, it's just me, my brother, and my dad. Since my mom isn't there, we eat ramen. I look forward to those nights... :)

The crazy weather is making me feel crazy! It makes me want to travel. I really really really want to go to the beach for some reason. I can't wait until I go to the zoo! I think in the future, I want to take a trip to the Grand Canyon on one of those charter buses. That sounds like fun.............

2 comments:

  1. Take me too!!! I've never been to the Grand canyon and I luuuuuvvvv the beach!! I wish we had beaches in AZ.. I want to go to the jjimjilbang(korean sauna) in LA or Las Vegas... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating Ramen when your mom is not around... sneaky sneaky
    Poor Sharon, she's missing out!

    Why the beach all of a sudden? Huh?
    "Crazy weather you're messing with my friend's head, Stop it would ya?!?!"

    ReplyDelete